This agreement is between HK Fxtop Global Limited (“the Company”) and an individual or company registered on the website www.MyFxtops.com (“Partner”) who has explicitly accepted these terms and conditions.
Please be advised that by using the services provided on the MyFxtops website, that you are accepting the "MyFxtops Terms of Service" (hereinafter referred to as "the Terms"). It is your responsibility that you read these terms carefully and completely so that you fully understand the contents of the "MyFxtops Terms of Service" and the related laws and regulations before engaging in any services or products provided by MyFxtops. In essence you are legally bound by the terms with regards to the following being provided by MyFxtops; the MyFxtops website (including sub-pages), data, platforms, and third-party signal providers ("brokers") that you choose or enable. If you do not agree to the terms, do not use any products and services on this site.
MyFxtops is an innovative community trading platform. When MyFxtops receives the trader's trading signal (that is, the verification of the buy and sell signal), it confirms whether it matches the margin allocation or lot size of the follower account. If the signal is accepted, MyFxtops using the trading system will synchronize and automatically follow the order for the follower trading account.
1. Considering the huge risk of investment transactions, it is recommended that you fully understand the relevant legal regulations and consulting professional opinions before opening an account and trading, and carefully select the appropriate margin trading products based on your personal financial situation, investment experience, risk appetite, and other relevant factors that are important to you.
2. All information on the MyFxtops website (including text, images, audio, and video) is for the purpose of disseminating beneficial information to the public. This does not mean MyFxtops agrees with it or it constitutes investment advice, and MyFxtops will not provide you with any investment advice.
3. The risks in the investment market are not controlled or influenced by MyFxtops. All your transactions are undertaken by individuals.
1. The cooperative broker selected by MyFxtops is a legal and formal platform that has been strictly screened, audited, and supervised by related institutions or departments. If you use transaction system errors, charges or accounting errors, misstatements, etc. that appears in the information provided by the MyFxtops Cooperative Broker, MyFxtops assumes no responsibility.
2. It is recommended that you check the cooperation broker's rules and regulations regarding trading system errors, privacy, accounting errors and omissions and other related matters before conducting investment transactions.
1. You should understand that the percentage of gains/losses of actual investment transactions will vary with various factors, such as initial account balances, market behaviours, and follower’s account settings. As a result, the actual percentage of gains/losses you make during the investment process may differ from the percentage of Follower trader gains/losses.
2. MyFxtops does not guarantee that the brokerage signal you use or the information disseminated on this website will allow you to make a profit without loss. The actual income/loss of your margin investment on the MyFxtops Community Trading Platform is your responsibility and MyFxtops does not undertake any related responsibilities.
1. You understand and agree that there are risks associated with the use of Internet trading services, including uncontrollable factors such as hardware, software, or Internet connections, such as signal strength, Internet reception or routing, device hardware or software configuration, or the reliability of Internet connections. MyFxtops does not have any responsibility for communication failures, miss-transmissions or delays that occur in online transactions.
2. The volatility or illiquidity of global financial product investment markets, such as precious metals, foreign exchange, etc., may impede commissioning at favourable prices or may not be implemented at all. Any loss, damage, cost, or expense (including without limitation, loss of profits, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages) resulting from the inability to execute transactions due to market conditions or your broker's fault MyFxtops does not assume any responsibility.
3. When accessing your account using iPhone and/or Android handheld mobile devices, it highly recommended that you are careful when trading or receiving data on the MyFxtops platform. You need to be aware that handheld mobile devices rely on wireless connections and are limited by 3G, WIFI, and GPRS connectivity. You must also have the same awareness when using the MyFxtops platform through a web browser. MyFxtops assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (profit loss, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, etc.) resulting from your use of a handheld mobile device or through web-browsing.
You understand and agree that links to other websites via the MyFxtops website are provided for your information only. As the data and/or information contained on these websites are not controlled/owned by MyFxtops, MyFxtops does not accept any responsibility of its use by you. MyFxtops neither supports nor condones anything found on these linked websites and therefore no inference of should be that it is endorsed/suggested by MyFxtops.
1. The laws and regulations where HK Fxtop Global Limited company is registered shall govern any disputes arising between this agreement and the parties to this agreement, unless it is superceded by local jurisdictional laws.
2. In any civil proceedings or other proceedings in which a party to a contract seeks to realise the rights under this agreement or seek to declare any rights or obligations under this agreement, each contracting party shall bear the costs and expenses of its legal counsel. The obligation is on the contracting party to identify jurisdiction and court venue for its legal action
3. The language of interpretation of this agreement shall be Chinese.
4. The company may provide this agreement or any other documents, information and messages to partners in multiple languages. This agreement stipulates that the partner should recognise and confirm that the company's working language is Chinese. If there is a contradiction and inconsistency between the non-Chinese expressions and the Chinese expressions of any documents, information and messages, both parties will use Chinese documents, information and messages to reach a consistent expression.
If you have comments or suggestions on the terms, please contact MyFxtops customer service as directed on the MyFxtops website.
—— HK Fxtop Global Limited
Please complete CAPTCHA
IdenticalTrader buy, you buy too
ReverseTrader buy, you sell
FixedNo matter how many Lots the trader’s position is, your position would be 0.01 Lot(s) when you set as 0.01.
Pro-RataYou set the scale to follow 50%, the trader places 1 lot, and your lot is 0.5 lots.
There may be differences in spreads, trading symbols and opening/closing times. Making sure to follow indicates that you are aware of the Following risk prompt
1.System will automatically copy
2.Copy open positions now
3.Log in to MT4 to view the order
I have read and agree Terms Of Service
Started successfully, waiting for order!
Waiting for review (1 working day)
Please keep the normal transaction for the reference of the auditors